If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? If there was something I COULD change, it would be the fact that some animals are endangered or extinct. Why? I love animals dearly, it's always broken my heart to see how many there are left and how beautiful the extinct animals were...mind you, I mean UNNATURAL death of the animals, not like dinosaurs :P
What makes a person respectable? Someone who remains firm to their goals all throughout their lives no matter who tries to change it. Why? Because I was never much to stick to my goals, and I hardly see any people who actually do.
What do you look for in a friend? Someone who has the same interests as me and is easy to talk to, I see some people with the same interests as me, but they usually turn out to be arrogant people...rather annoying. To be more specific, someone who is easy-going, nice, fun, and can hold a conversation.
What are your hobbies? Mostly reading and writing since it's all I'm really good for, but I do like to go outside on my bike sometimes, it's good to get fresh air, and play the flute and draw.
Have or would you give time and money to a charity? I would if I had the courage to step out of the house. I'm a little too suspicious of other people's motives. Pathetic (and short) excuse, but the truth.
What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? I would love to be the first kid in my family to go up for my driver's license and work permit at seventeen. I want to prove that just because my brother and sister were mess ups, doesn't mean I will be.
Who is your role model? I don't have a specific role model, but someone who I really admire is Albert Einstein, some of his quotes are things that I feel in my heart, plus, he had a hard time with math when he was a kid, and look how he turned out!
What trait most annoys you about other people? It sounds mean, but...stupidity. I can not stand it when people can't even read the simplest words, or when they make the dumbest grammar mistakes, or even when they SPELL easy words wrong (EX: 'U' rather than 'you') or at least is too lazy to even spell it properly.
What do you want to do for a living? I'm not quite sure, I used to have the goal of being a vet, but then I realized I could never get the proper grades or handle and animal dying on me. I'm a bit lost in where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do now.
If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do? Blind impulse would probably have me jump right on the attacker and start battering the enemy with my fists, I might even start biting the enemy. It usually plays over in my mind like that. I'd just get so scared I wouldn't be able to do the logical thing.
Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? No. I wouldn't even be ABLE to use it, as Bellatrix Lestrange said, you have to WANT to make someone suffer or die in order to get those spells to work. Surely I may SAY that I want someone to die, but I don't mean it at all. I usually feel guilty for even thinking like that afterwards.
What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities?
Err...(1) I'm pretty good at reading, my mom said that I taught myself. I usually read ahead of everybody else in English class and I read more then do other activities.
Uuh...(2) once I read how to do something I will be able to do it, slowly but surely. It will take me a couple of days, but I'll get it right.
(3) I have a good grasp of languages, I'm interested in learning them and I get pronunciation and accents right. I've just always had an interest.
(4) I absorb information really well...if it interests me that is. I remembered things about the Russian revolution before we even learned it in class. And I usually remember the most random facts.
(5) I'm a family/friend type of person. Despite the fact that I hate interacting with people, I don't think I could go without my friends or family.
What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities?
(1) I have a horribly foul temper, if I even THINK somebody is talking about me, I go nuts. That's gotten me into trouble.
(2) I'm a bit too violent, when I fly off the handle I start hitting people. Trying to get over that, really, it's gotten me into trouble too many times.
(3) I hold grudges, why, I'm not sure, but I still loathe that random kid in fifth grade for pushing me into the mud. You can bet that gets me into trouble, too.
(4) I can be naive when it comes to my family and friends, when it's right in front of my nose, I don't see it. But that's usually because I'm a details person while everybody else is vague.
(5) I'm a bit too blunt, I say biting things without knowing it, or any regard for other people's feelings, then regret it later when I had time to think about it.
Define in your own words the following key traits:
Courage: Standing up for what is right even in the most difficult situations, even if you are scared of the consequences.
Loyalty: Standing by someone whom you care for no matter what the circumstances.
Intelligence: Being aware of the world around you. Just knowing things or having a certain wisdom, not just academic.
Ambition: Keeping your eye on the prize at all times, and striding toward that prize with great enthusiasm.
Name: Monica or nickname 'Momo'
What house do you think DOESN'T fit you? (This question is optional for those who feel they just DO NOT fit in a house. Please explain WHY.)
Where did you find out about us? Other livejournal community and my own personal interest.