- What sort of profession in the wizarding world would you choose and why? I would probably be a musician (ie Weird Sisters) because I enjoy music so much now and cannot see myself without it. If not that probably a writer of some sort (another past time). If not that a store owner. I can be pretty persuasive when the occasion arises.
- If you could teach one class at Hogwarts, what would it be and why?
Probably Potions. I find chemistry fascinating which is basically the muggle potions. Also the way Snape portrays the art of potion making in the book makes it seem like something I would want to do. Something so innocent looking can do pretty much anything...
- This year, The TriWizard Tournament is being held once again and you're of age. Do you put your name in the Goblet? Why or why not? Yes, I like money, who doesn't? I would do it because it would seem like fun, especially with a 1/3 chance of winning and the possibility of showing up other kids (icing on the cake).
- If you could choose your animagus form, what would it be and why?
Hmmm an owl. No one is ever an owl. And if I were an owl I could spy on anyone, cause hey I'm an owl. Plus the ability to fly would be awesome. Oh wouldn't that be a great plot twist for the books, Hedwig is an animagus who works for Voldemort. That would be crazy... Sorry I digress.
- If you could be written into any HP Series book as a new character, which book would it be, and who would your character be? Why did you choose that book/character? I assume I pick a character from a book and then say why I would be them? If I am wrong do correct me. Let me see... Well Ginny Weasley book 2. I would be her as I am often 'ignored' at the worst of times which turns out disastrous. I also can be manipulated (mentally) not only by other people but from myself (I'm not always me and no I don't think I am a schizo). Plus I relate. Youngest sister of a family often overlooked, has an unrequited crush (which is gone now as is hers). I would pick book 2 as that is when it all happened for Ginny...
- What is your favorite magical spell/charm? Why?
Obliviate. Just the thought you would be able to get rid of those moments when you wish you would die instead of be where you are. And then the repercussions. If I made someone forget to feed their dog (permanently) the dog would eventually die, or be really really angry. That one thought going away makes a bigger affect on the entire world. I do tend to over-think things but I find it fascinating.
- Name three reasons why you would like to be sorted into each House.
Gryffindor- I like to think I am brave, because I don't see myself as a coward. I would like everyone to immediately assume the best of me just because of my house. I would only be picked on by one teacher (Snape and even then he isn't so bad all the time) and that would be nice.
Hufflepuff- I like to think of myself as loyal. I would like having a reputation for not being as smart and then surprising everyone. I can't really think of another so I guess I like their position in the Great Hall. Fabulous seats. Thought of another while filling out Ravenclaw, the parties would be fuuuuuuun.
Ravenclaw- I like being intelligent because conversations really make my day. I like the thought of people knowing I am smart so am immediately put in a higher level. I like quiet and it seems that the other houses would be louder, I can see the Ravenclaws just sitting and reading with occasional conversation which would be a nice change...
Slytherin- I like being sly/intelligent/ambitious even though not all Slytherins are *cough*CrabbeandGoyle*cough* the others seem like good companions for conversations and tricks. I really like Snape even after certain things that happened which I can't say. I always thought there was good to him (after seeing his memory especially). And I would want to get to know him. I kinda like being in the outcast group. They are a tight knit group and I like a feeling of camaraderie. Plus I bet they have killer parties too.
- You've received your O.W.L results. What are your results? (You have to have failed or done poorly in at least one subject)
Care of Magical Creatures- O I am good with animals and they like me
Potions- O probably my favorite subject so I would try that much harder
Divnation- W I can lie well but still there is a point...
Transfiguration- O I would do well with spells as it would be fun
Charms- O I would practice all the time as I think it would be fun... Yes a bit of a nerd
DADA- O Again I would do the spells for fun and wa-la I'm amazing
History- A (is that the worst there is cause that is what I would get, the worst)I doubt I would even go to that class, let alone pass it.
Herbology- A I am not that into plants and would probably break something. Plus I don't see myself memorizing plant facts...
Muggles Studies- A Same as History and Herbology I don't like to memorize facts that won't apply later
- If you could have any superpower - but only ONE - what would it be?
I would like psychic powers (ability to read minds, auras, see somewhat into the future) because I would like to really know what is going on. Plus how funny would it be? A lot. Well to me and my friends anyway.
- What HP character do you identify with most and why?
Draco/Ginny/Snape are often overlooked or misunderstood. And manipulated. I just identify with any of them whenever I read about them. Sure they have key roles but no one seems to care the majority of the time.
- What would you see if you looked into the Mirror of Erised?
I would see myself in a successful band. I would have written the books that I keep thinking of. I would have a cool boyfriend with good music taste. I would have a gay best friend named Jack who dresses like a pirate sometimes but otherwise wears cool outfits and has red (fake) hair. Also pierced ears. Yeah... He's been my imaginary friend/main character for far too long. The sweetest guy though.
- If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?
Do you mean a million galleons? Hmmmm? Well I am a bit of a saver so off to the bank. But I would spend some to buy a 1956 T-Bird convertible red, with leather interior. It is my dream car.
- Which HP book is your favorite and why?
Number 6. I hate it and that is what makes it so good. I never saw it coming. Plus we see other sides to characters we never think we would see. Not just the obvious, but certain people crying and certain people doing something to the crier. I am not going into details because some people may not have read it...
- Which HP book is your least favorite and why?
Number 5 because I don't feel like a whole lot happened. Sure a lot did happen but... My favorite character was killed. Or one of them that is. And that made me angry. Of all the people to kill. Why not finally kill Harry? No one really likes him anymore... Seriously...
- What was your ideal job as a kid? Has that changed? What is your ideal job now?
As a kid... No idea. I can't remember at all. I think I was too busy making things up to think of the future. Probably wanted to be a singer. Yeah... It has changed because now I want to be a musician/writer/director/scientist. I have taken a writing workshop (for movies) and can see myself doing that. Directing goes hand in hand with that too. I play guitar/bass and really enjoy doing so. Also I love science. Most fun I have is in that class. And I used to try to make bombs from my brother's chemistry set so I guess I am sticking kinda close...
- If you were able to invent one spell, potion, or charm, what would it do, what would you use it for or how would you use it, and what would you call it?
I would make a charm that would allow electronics to work at Hogwarts. This would allow for more music at the school (which by now everyone knows I like and are all quite sick of hearing about). This would also sell a lot of merchandise and it would be a huge fad and I would make a ton-o-money. Yay for run-on-sentences. I would call it The Vicious Charm... only so everyone would say "What is Vicious?" And I would say "Sid Vicious of course." *blank looks* "You do know who that is don't you?" *curious looks* "Well here have a copy of My Way and uhh buy a cd player." Yep that made sense.
- If you were to face a boggart, what would it turn into? And what does it turn into when you throw the counter-spell, Riddikulus?
The boggart would turn into this kid that did something that kinda scared me. To make a long story short when I say Riddikulus a certain part of his anatomy would fall off.
- What do you look for in a friend?
Humor. I don't care how ugly, mean, or smelly someone is if they make me laugh. As a point I am friends with so many people because they make me laugh that most of my friends hate each other...
- What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?
Writing my stupid book and getting someone to read and enjoy it.
- What trait most annoys you about other people?
Hypocrites. Bug me to death they do. Not when someone is being stupid/funny but when they really mean and don't recognize it. It is really stupid. Hitler/Voldemort. One in the same. I sure they have some sort of redeeming quality but I can't get past the idiocy alone. The killing is bad (Hitler anyway I do have a soul) but Voldie's hypocrisy. Yuck.
- What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities?
Wacky humor- I am pretty wacky and it can be pretty funny
Intelligence- Smarts and good conversation and that's all
Open minded- any gay haters, I hate you. That was me kinda being a hypocrite but I don't care, I really don't like it when people attack people who are gay/black/whatever.
Creative- I think I have come up with some pretty original stuff which other people enjoy... And I mean Will when I say that as I only tell him.
Sly- I am pretty tricky. Oh yes and I like that I am tricky.
- What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities?
Conscience- I feel bad a lot, though I don't show it. I really wish it weren't there.
Procrastination- Ha that is what I am doing right now. I do it quite often. I should stop but I don't.
Paranoia- I used to carry a lighter around so if I were to be attacked I could set them on fire... I know I am odd. But it gets pretty bad sometimes and it bugs me.
Mind Changing- sometimes I like someone, sometimes I wish they were dead instead. Sometimes I want to do something, sometimes I wish it were dead...
Mental Overload- I can't turn my brain off when I want to and it sucks. It just doesn't listen.
- Define in your own words the following key traits:
- Courage: Facing something you fear, standing up when you would rather be in a Lazy-Boy
- Loyalty: Sticking with someone through thick or thin even when they tell you to piss off
- Intelligence: Trying to learn and understanding anything, having your own opinion and having the ability to articulate said opinion
- Ambition: The driving force behind everything, wanting something so bad you would do anything for it
- Courage: Facing something you fear, standing up when you would rather be in a Lazy-Boy
- Name: Katy/Kate/Saqs(don't ask)/or whatever you wanna call me
- Age: 15
- What house do you think DOESN'T fit you? (This question is optional for those who feel they just DO NOT fit in a house. Please explain WHY.) I don't think I belong in... Gryffindor. They are a bit more "me, me, me" and I'm a bit more "Let's talk more about you..." You know what I mean. I don't mean this in a bad way to anyone but that is how I think of Gryffindor. I know I have some Gryffindor traits, still.
Actually I kind find a flaw in each house so I think I will say them and you can chose which is worst.
Hufflepuffs- loyal but not much in the noggin (remember these are opinions gathered from the book).
Ravenclaw-smart but not a big group thing going on.
Slytherin- loyal (to themselves), sly, and ambitious which is all good but they can be discriminative (at least some kind). I don't know their views on gay rights but I have enough of an idea to say 'nuh-uh, not cool'.
- Where did you find out about us? Dunno...
Hey just an add on as I was a bit blunt before. I'm not saying the Puffs are stupid per-say, they just seem a little airy to me. Like if they went to my school they would be the stoners. If that makes sense... See the smarts are there they just don't act it. Sorry for the offense I've caused to you Puffs, I wasn't attacking you or anything...