If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
it would be to end pollution problems. People, animals and plants are dieing. With out plants there IS no planet. They supply the oxygen animals and ourselves need to live. As if not enough people are diesing in Iraq now, we don't need more problems with our o-zone and have even more perish before us. Animals, we love them. Two of my best friends are my kittens Cody and Tiger. I love them.
What makes a person respectable?
A persons honesty makes them respectable. You dont want to befriend someone who will stab you in the back if they have a chance to 'trade up' to better friends. You need to know that you will be able to trust them with all of your secrets you tell them. And to know they will be safe and never be repeated. A person without honesty deserves no respect from others.
What do you look for in a friend?
i look for honesty, loyalty, simpathy and braveness. I dont want a friens who might turn around and stab me in the back. I have already had one of those types of friends. its NOT pretty how we ended our friendship. Also, loyalty; you need to know they will remain by your side even in the stickiest of situations. They need to be able to face the obsticals with you. My friend would need simpathy. somethimes all you really need is a friend that can listen without inturupting or day dreaming. when you just need to be heard and feel loved you need to know you have your friends shoulder to cry on. And they will listen or comfert you until you feel better. And last, i look for bravery. I'm the trpe of person who wants to try new things. I've always wanted to bungee jump, go hang gliding, go parachuting or sky diving. I'd like to have a friend that wouldn't back down on those chances. A true friend of mine would be right there next to me.
What are your hobbies?
i like really anything. But i love to be outside playing soccer or volleyball. Those are my two favorite sports. When i get out onto the field/court i feel so free with my adrenalin rushing its a real thrill. I also like to read a lot. My friends sometimes think it's wierd how much i like to read. I am currently reading TheLord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants #3 and a chiken soup book. I also like to horseback ride. Its just one of those things i like to do without really knowing why.
Have or would you give time and money to a charity?
I already have given time to charity, and i would again. My more memerable time was a few years ago when my frinds and i went to a senior center for Christmas. We carroled and then we go assigned to a person to decorate Christmas cookies with. I still remember her name; It was Rose. After that, we let them tell stories about when they were little. When we had to say goodnight none of us wanted to go. It was a special expirience i nor any of my friends that went will ever forget. And i would do it again if the chance came.
What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?
I would like to go to U of R to get my MD and graduate in the top 20%. I've wanted to become a doctor as long as i can remember. My cousin, who's also going for her MD says its tough, but that makes it all the more worth it in the end.
Who is your role model?
My cousin Vicky is my role model. I want to follow in her footsteps and get and MD. Maybe even valid dictorian (like she was graduating from high school). She has started to accomplish what i hope to be able to.
What trait most annoys you about other people?
I hate it when people are too full of themselves and think they are too good for some people. God created everyone equally and it should stay like that, no one is better than anyone else, they just think it because they are ignorant and self-absorbed.
What do you want to do for a living?
I want to become a pediatrition in the future. I enjoy working with little kids and i feel it would be rewarding to help them when they are sick. I can't stand it when i see someone who's sick. I feel the desire to help them. Though i am only 14 now, when i get a MD, i will be able to help them.
If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do?
If my friend was attacked, i would try to save them. Though it may be putting my life in jepody too, i would feel better about myself if i tried and failed than if i didnt do anything at all. I love all of my friends and would risk my life for the chance to save them.
Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason?
Yeah, i probably would. But not just because i feel like it at the moment or i just hate the persons guts. it would have to be a sticky situation and that there was no other way out. Unforgivable curses are and should only be used in life or death suituations that are otherwise out of your controll
What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities?
1) stubborn- i ca be very subborn at some times. Once i make up my mind to do something or not to do something, i stick with it and dont let others persuade me into doing things. For examlpe, i was at my grandma and grandpas the other day. My cousin and brother wanted to go in the pool but i didnt really want to go into the pool and get wet (mostly for 'personal reasons' if you know what i mean). But they kept bugging me and badgering my ro try to get me in the pool. But i was feeling really bit*hy and that day and ended up yelling at them to finally get my point across. And none of us ended up going in the water (they wanted me to go in with them).
2) patient- it takes a lot to get under my skin (but having a brother, obviously HE found a way). Yesterday when my mom was getting her nails done (my aunt does tham), i was watching my cousins. The little one kept wanting to be braught up and down the stairs (She can't go up and down by herself yet). I got a little annoyed after the first 20 trips up and down he stairs. But what made matters worse was that the older one, she asked a zillion times while we were downstairs "you want to go upstairs w/ me?" and i answered her a zillion times "when your sister will come up with us." It took a lot to keep calm and patient but i did.
3) optomistic- i always try to see the silver lining on a cloud. Like yesterday, my boyfriend returned my call so we could compair classes. We only go through 1/2 of them because we were mostly talking about how our summer was going. And the 1/2 that we went through, we didnt have one together-not even lunch! But i looked on the brighter side and said "Well, at least our lockers are close together and one of us isnt on the other side of the school." I think it made both of us feel better.
4) Good listener- when my friends mave problems, they usually consult with me. I dont know why. But one time one of my best friends boyfriends kissed another girl. I told her "don't worry, he's a bas*ard and a player anyway. Theres no use caring about him if he doesn't care about you. You're too good for him and he can't see a good girl if he tried." trying to comfort her and somehow it made her feel better.
5)independant- i dont want people haning all over me all of the time. I like to be with people and all, but sometimes its nice to just be alone. It gives me time to think about everything and nothing (if that makes any sence) without being interrupted. I absolutly have it when i am feeling crappy and people try to help me. those are times that i would rather be alone. I dont like to talk about those types of things. And i hate it when my family tries to baby me. I can't stand it, it pis*es me off.
What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities?
1) selective hearing- sometimes when someone is talking to me and i dont want to listen, i just tune them out. Like Friday wheni was sleeping over at my grandma's, she was nagging at me about something-isn't that sad, i didn't even pay attention enough to hear what she was nagging about-and when she said "are you listening?" im just like "sure, whatever."
2) I hold grudges- Two years ago this girl named Sarah took my friend and my notebook that we were writing notes in. It had a lock and everything, but she broke the lock and let one of her friends burn it after a bunch of people read it. I still hate her for it. Then, what made matters worse was that when we went to the principal to explain our situation and ask him to do something about it, he couldn't -because the burning didn't take place on the premisis AND we had no hard proof (though we SAW her with our notebook in her hands)
3)i hate having things not done- when i am working at someting, i dont like to dtop until i have finished it. It'll keep bugging me til i get it done. for example, i am reading one of the Lord of the Rings books and i am on chapter 12. I was almost done with the chapter lastnight but it was 11:00 am my mom and dad were yelling at my to get to bed cuz i have scr tryouts. But i couldn't get to sleep knowing that the chapter was only 3/4 read.
4)emotionally driven- i can get caught up in what i am feeling rather then using my better judgment. If i am mad at someone, i act bit*hy to everyone that even annyos me a little for the rest of the day. But if im happy, you can't miss it!
5) not shy at all- sometimes its good to be a little shy; but im not. I go right up to people and start talking with them. Its actually how i ment my current boyfriend and how i heard my first swear word (i think it was F.U...-it was in 4-5 gr). But i love meeting new people and i think that's why i'm not shy.
Define in your own words the following key traits:
Courage:doing what you feel is right at the time and not following others lead; and being brave in danger
Loyalty:Staying true to your friends when they need you the most
Intelligence:how smart you are
Ambition:knowing what you want and no giving up until you reach your goal
What house do you think DOESN'T fit you? (This question is optional for those who feel they just DO NOT fit in a house. Please explain WHY.) I dont think i dont belong in any of the houses. I have some qualities of each. So sry if im 'difficult to place'
Where did you find out about us?
I found out about you from my friend (hpfan58)