( Collapse )
What sort of profession in the wizarding world would you choose and why?
- You have to venture deep into the Forbidden Forest one night. Pick one Harry Potter character other than Hagrid and one object (muggle or magical), besides your wand, that you'd want with you.
Anyways...the weapon I would choose wouldn't be my wand, but it would be the Elder Wand. The Elder Wand is the most powerful wand. Ever. 'Nuff said.
- If you had the opportunity to live forever, but your family and friends did not, what would you choose? And if you did choose to live forever, what would you do with eternity?
- If you could travel back in time to one point, when and where would you go? Why?
Actually, if I had the choice, I wouldn't go back in time. My expeirences are what made me who I am today. And if I did go back to that time and place, although I would feel less suicidal, the people around me wouldn't change, making me living in that point of time pointless. Even now, I feel like living is pointless. Even if I did feel happiness, what would be the point of feeling so? What is the meaning in life itself? There is none. This knowledge is very depressing to me, but I wouldn't commit suicide because there wouldn't be a point in that either. There's not even a point in typing these words right now.
- What HP character do you identify with most and why?
So maybe I'm more like Harry Potter. Harry is brave; as am I, he is pure of heart; as am I, and he is loyal to his friends; as am I. I am brave because I do what I need to do, even if I am scared to or I don't want to. An example of this would be sticking up for myself and my friends when we were being harrassed. I am pure of heart because I do not wish to cause harm to others and I wish for things to be truthful and righteous. I am loyal to my friends because if I didn't want to be friends with them, I would say so, not talk behind their back or something to that extent. And to be ture friends with someone, you must be loyal without it having to be a chore.
- What would you see if you looked into the Mirror of Erised?
- Do you believe that moral actions should be judged by the intentions behind them, or by the consequences they create?
- What was your ideal job as a kid? Has that changed? What is your ideal job now?
I would love to be an author because I could bring the reader to another world; a world where everything makes sense and they are not waiting for their father to come home and beat them. And I would be putting a piece of my soul out there for everyone to see, and if people would acknowledge and communicate with my ideas; whether it be positive or negative, then I would feel like I accomplished something; getting my word out there in the world, having a recognized thought.
I would love to be a musician even more than a writer. It's basically the same reasons, but I think music is more powerful in sharing thoughts. Plus, music is just enjoyable to listen to and I would love to entertain people and make their day better.
I would be honored to be a psychologist because I love to help people out with their problems and the way people think fascinates me.
To be a comic book writer would be awesome because I love to draw and images provoke emotion in people just as music can. My reasoning is basically the same with being a muscian and writer.
- If you were able to invent one spell, potion, or charm, what would it do, what would you use it for or how would you use it, and what would you call it?
- If you were to face a boggart, what would it turn into? And what does it turn into when you throw the counter-spell, Riddikulus?
When I would say “Riddikulus” the bogart would turn into a flamboyant gay man with rollerblades, a half shirt, and polka dotted tights.I can’t believe I just described Show Pony, Gerard Way’s character, without realizing it at first. Well, the image is pretty funny.
- What do you look for in a friend?
- What trait most annoys you about other people?
- What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities?
2. Good Intention
I am insightfull because I can look behind the reasons of people's behavior. I have good intentions because I would never want another to suffer. I am honest and fair because I see no reason to lie unless you're ashamed of yourself/what you've done. I am artistic and musical because I just am.
- What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities?
2.Distrusting of strangers/acquantinces(I believe that noone will understand or like me. Probably because my family doesn't comprehend or understand that I am actually a boy; that I am someone.)
3. Laziness/Lack of motivation(You wouldn't feel like doing stuff if you thought that everything was pointless either)
4. Gender identity(This isn't neccessarily a weakness, it just makes me weak because of all the stress it causes)
5.Greed(I have stolen money from relatives and products from stores but I have recently stopped. It makes me feel good to know that I can get something without giving anything. Perhaps a coping method to feel like I have some control over my life.)
- Define in your own words the following key traits:
- Courage:Despite being afraid or not wanting to, they push their fear aside in order to do what needs to be done.
- Loyalty:When someone stays with someone and doesn't betray them.
- Intelligence:Thoughtfullness, not neccessarily knowledge of facts
- Ambition:The desire to achieve
- Name:Kaden Nicholas Walker
- Where did you find out about us?
- Do you plan on being active in the communities once you are sorted?
Indeed I do; if I don't have homework that is.