If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Lying. I think that if there was a lot less lying, and backstabbing in the world there would be peace. Lying just gets you mixed up in your own lies. You can only hurt yourself. People lie to others and themselves, its truly sad and if you are scared to say what you REALLY believe in then i would lable you a coward.
What makes a person respectable?
The things that make a person respectable is if the respect themselves, I feel that you have to have morals in life to be a respectable person as well, have goals. If you don’t have goals in life then you are just like the drunken homeless man sitting on my street corner, you will end up now where in live and end up with no family, no friends, no home, no job, etc. Another thing that makes a person respectable is that they are aware about what’s going on around them. If your stupid and have no idea what’s going on and act like a complete airhead no one is going to ever take you seriously.
What do you look for in a friend?
The qualities I look for in a friend are someone I can have fun with, a person with similar traits as me. I want someone I can have a good laugh with at the mall. Someone who doesn’t take themselves TOO seriously life is supposed to be fun and you have to live it up to the fullest. Someone I couldn’t imagine myself being friends with would be someone who is always so cautious. It gets on my nerves like no other! Someone who doesn’t take risks is a complete bore, who wants to be friends with someone like that?
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are I am in advanced theatre so most of my time after school is working on my lines (if I am in a play at the time). I like to shop it really relieves all stress that I have and I usually prefer to shop with a friend who enjoys shopping as much as I do. I am a speed reader so reading is up there at the top of the list. I play field hockey, I am a swimmer, soccer player, a dancer, and over the summer I like to play volleyball. I love to sing and I consider myself a pretty good singer.
Have or would you give time and money to a charity?
I have given money to a charity but it was a deserving charity. There are charities that I think are useless and don’t deserve things. For example say on the street you see a homeless man that didn’t smell bad and actually looked like he was trying to get a job or something then I would give him money. At the grocery store If I see those little containers with the sad looking puppies on them then I put my change in and if I am willing to spare a dollar I will definitely put it my money in. I am a vegetarian so I am a believer in animal rights.
What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?
One of the things I would like to accomplish in life is to finish college. I think college is a building block for the rest of your life and once you finish college you can achieve anything you set your mind too. If you have the diploma, the knowledge, and the wit you can get anywhere
Who is your role model?
I don’t have a role model. If I absolutely had to pick one it would be myself. I am my role model. I want to be me and never be any less than that. I don’t want to grow up to be like my grandmother, a famous actress, Jesus, est. Sometimes I think people that have role models think less of themselves and want to be someone else and don’t have confidence. I won’t settle for the best in me, there are always ways I can improve myself.
What trait most annoys you about other people?
The trait that annoys me most in people is when they are just stupid and annoying. There are many people that I unfortunately know that don’t know when to shut up, they are clingy and won’t let you have any space. They don’t have common sense and can’t find their ass with both hands. That is the most annoying thing to me.
What do you want to do for a living?
I want to be a writer for a magazine. It seems like a lot of fun but challenging. I want to get better at my writing and take more journalism classes. Getting a degree in Psychology or Journalism would be helpful. I can start talking about a certain topic a give you as much information as I possibly can to help you understand it and I think that is the perfect quality in a writer.
If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do?
I would try my hardest to use my skills to defeat the creature/animal/whatever, but try not to risk my life or anyone else’s. The person that was attacked probably wasn’t just innocently standing there minding there own business. They were most likely attacked for a reason and I would keep that in mind.
Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason?
I am not exactly sure. It depends on my feelings at the time. I do not want to end up in godforsaken Azkaban believe me, but I think the power the unforgivable curse could give you would be satisfying. I most likely sound like a megalomaniac right now
What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities?
- I like to have fun, I love to have fun and I love to put myself in danger the adrenaline rush is one of the best feelings in the world to me. I like to cause trouble and not get caught it’s my most favorite feeling. I am a fun person to hang around.
- I know what I want and will do anything to get it. In someone else’s mind it might be a desire but in my mind it is a necessity.
- Competitiveness – I dislike the idea of being second best. I absolutely hate it! I think “If I can’t be the best what the hell is stopping me?” I won’t leave myself alone until I am on top.
- I’m always fair. Sometimes people think I am cocky but I will always try my best to make EVERYTHING FAIR. My father and mother always tried to be equal between my sister and I and I think I got that trait from them
- I don’t worry about what other people think of me. I know what I like and I know what I want to do so it’s no one else’s opinion. I do not have a comment box around my neck.
What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities?
- It is very easily for my family or my friends make me feel REALLY guilty.
- Sometimes in classes when a teacher is being rude I can’t control myself, I have to be defensive, I hate being yelled at and the person knows I can’t do anything back to them. Its simply unfair but I always open my mouth and say something that is very bitchy
- I am defensive. I hate always being pointed out for doing something wrong. I hate it when people try to tell me I did something wrong. So I say something that will seem like it is LESS of my fault.
- I don’t care much about my friend’s problems. I have my own problems to take care of why should I worry about yours? I will give someone advice once but if they come back and ask for more then my temper will start to rise and I will soon be very annoyed with you. I hate whiny people who can’t get off there ass and do something about it so if they want to talk to me its like I hold up a sign saying “DON’T TALK TO ME GO AWAY.”
- I hate being held down so if I am grounded I will annoy my parents until no end to let me go out somewhere until ill end up sneaking out. I hate it when people try to hold me down so I will break the rules to get out of a cage.
Define in your own words the following key traits:
Courage: Courage is someone who sticks up for what they believe in and is not a wimp to look their true fear right in the eye
Loyalty: Loyalty is someone who is always there no matter what is going on in their personal life. Someone who is there for you 24/7.
Intelligence: Intelligence is not just being book smart because that is easy, all you have to do is study and read the book. Intelligence is having key wisdom.
Ambition: If you have the want and the drive of something then that’s what ambition means. It doesn’t mean having the desire to being the champion chef. If you want to be the best in your family at folding shirts or something then that is ambition as well.
What house do you think DOESN'T fit you?</b> (This question is optional for those who feel they just DO NOT fit in a house. Please explain WHY.)
I know where I want to be but that is totally up to you.
Where did you find out about us?
I used to be a member of Hogwarts Houses but then I stopped participating at livejournal for a while and now I want to start it up again. I was placed in the house of Slytherin last time just an F.Y.I for anyone curious.